A8n (ac) – Super WiFi Base Station for Macro Coverage
Altai’s Super WiFi A8n base station is an advanced 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi solution. With its 8×8 MIMO and Altai’s smart antenna technology, it is designed for broadest coverage range and best non-line–of-sight (NLOS) performance.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi A8n base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long-range (up to 30 kilometer) backhauling in the 5GHz band.
A8n (ac) highlights:
- 8×8 MIMO combined with Altai’s proprietary smart antenna technology for the best available uniform large-area coverage (up to 3 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points)
- 2.4 & 5GHz dual-band concurrent access8 antenna ports for 4 dual-slant sector antennas, providing flexible 90° to 360° coverage
- 50 centimeter co-location with 3G/4G antennas
- Up to 300 Mbps (access) plus 300 Mbps (access/backhaul) capacity per base station
- Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
- Extended reach, with up to a 30 kilometer backhauling range
- Altai’s AirFi technology for higher capacity and efficiency per WiFi channel