A8-Ein – Super WiFi Base Station for Macro Coverage
Altai’s super WiFi A8-Ein base station is an advanced 100º sectorial 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi solution. With its integrated 8-element MIMO antenna array, the A8-Ein is designed for fast and simple installation, requiring a single-pole mount to deliver instant long-range coverage and the best NLOS performance.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi A8Ein base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long-range (up to 30 kilometer) backhauling in the 5GHz band, through a dual-polarization flat-panel antenna.
- 100º horizontal beamwidth in an integrated 8-element antenna array 8×8 MIMO combined with Altai’s proprietary smart antenna technology for the best available uniform large-area coverage (up to 5 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points)
- 2.4 & 5GHz dual-band concurrent access
- 50 centimeter co-location with 3G/4G antennas
- Up to 300 Mbps (access) plus 300 Mbps (access/backhaul) capacity per base station
- Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
- Extended reach with up to a 30 kilometer backhauling range
- Altai’s AirFi technology for higher capacity and efficiency per WiFi channel