A2e – WiFi Access Point for Micro Coverage & Wireless Backhaul
The Altai A2e is a powerful directional access point/bridge solution with integrated 5GHz backhaul radio, designed for micro WiFi coverage and super long range PTP/PTMP bridging.
The A2e includes a 2.4GHz 801.11 b/g/n radio with an integrated dual-slant high gain directional antenna, and a 5GHz 802.11a/n radio with a set of 2 antenna ports for a flexible external high-gain backhaul antenna, enabling up to a 50 kilometer extension of WiFi coverage.
A2e access point highlights:
- The A2e can function in multiple operating modes: as an access point, a bridge, a repeater or a CPE
- 2 x 2 MIMO for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5 GHz (802.11a/n) radios delivering up to 300 Mbps of WiFi access capacity and 300 Mbps of backhaul capacity
- Integrated dual-slant directional (37°) 2.4GHz antenna
- PTP and PTMP bridging with optional external dual slant panel or omni antennas
- Gigabit Ethernet or 2 x 2 802.11a/n wireless backhaul
- IP-67 rated carrier grade 802.11b/g/n AP for both outdoor and indoor applications
- Lightweight with built-in lightning protection