Speedway Revolution RFID Readers
Superior Performance Made Easy
Autopilot technology senses, configures, adapts
Speedway readers use Autopilot, a set of unique firmware features that work together to automatically optimize the reader's operation for its environment, delivering peak performance at all times.
- Autoset—senses levels of RF noise and interference, automatically selecting appropriate settings.
- Low duty cycle—reduces RF interference, power consumption, and energy costs
- Dynamic antenna switching—senses where tags are in the field and automatically focuses on antennas with the largest tag populations, improving throughput and efficiency
Expanding Options, Reducing Costs
The Speedway Revolution is available in two- (R220) and four-port (R420) versions. The R420 offers maximum configuration flexibility to deliver peak performance in even the most challenging applications. The R220 is specifically designed for many common, less demanding applications by offering a subset of software and hardware features at a compelling price. Additional features include:
- 2 and 4 antenna port configurations
- Device management and monitoring
- Industry standard application interface with support for EPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP)
- High transmit power (within regulatory limits), Autopilot software, and leading receive sensitivity for overall highest readability
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi/cellular modem connectivity
- Quality design resulting in industry's highest reliability
Impinj's Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub supports up to 32 antennas connected to a single Speedway Revolution R420 reader for a robust solution to today's popular item monitoring and other antenna-intensive RFID applications. A GPIO box provides convenient access to Speedway readers' General Purpose Input/Output ports giving you the ability to add sensors and triggers to your application.
Every Speedway reader user can access MultiReader, a tool designed to allow you to quickly assess your reader's performance and view tags. Our Speedway Connect software provides and easy-to-use graphical interface for setting basic reader configurations and also delivers a cost-effective method for readily converting barcode read points to RFID technology with minimal disruption to existing operations. More advanced users can take advantage of the Speedway Development Kit and Embedded Developer's Kit to customize performance and reader output to their application.